- Easy to Clean
Goldray Glass’ QuickFrost™ system is a switchable privacy glass assembly that allows the glass to go from opaque privacy to transparent non-privacy glass with a flick of a switch. While glass is a revolutionary and aesthetically pleasing material that has allowed us to open a room with its transparent qualities, having design options that can readily transform a room’s look and function is an added benefit. With an increased desire for multi-functional spaces, the architecture industry has pushed for innovative glass solutions that meet the needs of today’s evolving infrastructures.
QuickFrost can change from clear to diffused, or semi-opaque on demand. Natural lighting has been touted for its many aesthetic and health benefits by designers and researchers. It is hard to dispute that we generally feel better on sunny days. The smart glass technology used in QuickFrost provides an aesthetically pleasing and discrete privacy solution for a variety of room separations.
Features & Benefits
Glass in Action
With every material comes a range of beautifully innovative applications. Discover how this glass is used to inspire your next project.
Browse through our technical information. If you have any other questions or wish to receive additional documentation, we encourage you to contact us.
Clean Air GOLD Certified
Certification states conformance to ANSI/ BIFMA e3 standard credits 7.6.1, 7.6.2, and/or credit 7.6.3, which includes California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Standard Method v1.2 01350 (2017), as well as conformance to low-emitting materials for WELL and LEED.
Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Certification:
- Measure the environmental impact of product VOC emissions for Indoor Air Quality
- Opportunity to benchmark product components to industry standards
- Compliance to LEED EQ Low-Emitting Materials credit
- Compliance to ANSI/ BIFMA e3 Furniture Sustainability Standard credit 7.6 Low Emitting Furniture
- Promote environmentally-friendly sustainable products in the marketplace
Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for the glass thickness and weight.
Standards and Specifications
Goldray's QuickFrost System conforms to UL STD 60335-01 certified to CSA STD C22.2NO. 60335-1.
- ASTM C1036 - Specification for Flat Glass
- ASTM C1048 - Specification for Heat-Treated Flat Glass - Kind HS, Kind FT Coated and Uncoated Glass
- ASTM C1172 - Specification for Laminated Architectural Flat Glass
Partitions & Doors
More Brilliant Possibilities
Have a vision? — Not sure how to achieve it?
Let us help you bring that vision to life.