Meeting the demand to manage weight, durability, and innovative design concepts, Goldray Glass developed NOVA. This is where tough durability for everyday living intersects with sophistication and unquestioned beauty. The NOVA panel system is designed with a lightweight aluminum honeycomb backer, creating a rigid, fire-resistant surface for decorative wall panels that stand out and stay put. This system is solid, sturdy, and is up for the challenge that any high-traffic space can throw its way.
Elevators and other projects where weight management is critical, NOVA is often chosen in combination with Corning® Gorilla® Glass. When durability, damage resistance, and vibrancy is a priority, there is no better combo than NOVA and Gorilla Glass.
The NOVA wall system is designed to add rigidity and ease of installation for decorative cladding applications. Designed to secure decorative materials to fire-rated aluminum honeycomb and mounting clips, the system allows for simple installation and reduced lead times.
NOVA creates an even wall surface with almost no extra weight, making it ideal for weight-sensitive applications such as the following:
- Elevator Cabs
- Wall Cladding
NOVA was created so you could rely on us (your manufacturer) to do the work. All you have to do are these three things:
Browse through our technical information. If you have any other questions or wish to receive additional documentation, we encourage you to contact us.
Sustainability Certified: Clean Air GOLD
Certification states conformance to ANSI/ BIFMA e3 standard credits 7.6.1, 7.6.2 and/or credit 7.6.3, which includes California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Standard Method v1.2 01350 (2017), as well as conformance to low-emitting materials for WELL and LEED.
Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Certification:
• Measure the environmental impact of product VOC emissions for Indoor Air Quality
• Opportunity to benchmark product components to industry standards
• Compliance to LEED EQ Low-Emitting Materials credit
• Compliance to ANSI/ BIFMA e3 Furniture Sustainability Standard credit 7.6 Low Emitting Furniture
• Promote environmentally-friendly sustainable products in the marketplace
Please contact us for framing options, glass thickness, and weight.
Standards and Specifications
NOVA complies with all major building codes and meets the following industry standards:
• ASTM E84 Test - Classification A Rating
• ASTM C1036 - Specification for Flat Glass
• ASTM C1048 - Specification for Heat-Treated Flat Glass - Kind HS, Kind FT Coated and Uncoated Glass
• ASTM C724 - Standard Test Method for Acid Resistance of Ceramic Decoration on Architectural Type Glass
This system is compatible with these Goldray Products:
- Solid Colors
- Gorilla Glass
Have a vision? — Not sure how to achieve it?
Let us help you bring that vision to life.